Man, these next 10 days or so are B-U-S-Y!
First off, there are a ton of going-away, last-time-the-class-will-be-together-til-graduation parties. I haven't really gotten out there and done things outside of school with a lot of my classmates over the last 2 years, and I'm apparently trying to make up for that in the next week! There are just so many people to see and so many fun things to do.
Next, I have to pack up most of my apartment by May 3rd, which is when I will be going up to Phoenix to live with my parents and study for boards and when an incoming first year will take over my apartment for the next 8 weeks. There is a lot of packing to do and really nowhere to put my stuff at my parents'. It will be interesting to see where I cram it all in.
Oh yea, and I have a final on May 1st. It might be a bad thing, but school is really the last thing on my mind right now. I think the test will be very straightforward, but that doesn't really make up for the fact that I have done NO studying since this class started at the beginning of the month. But with all these other things going on, who has time to study!?!
1 comment:
Who would have thought you'd be so busy??? Sounds like you've got a fun 10 days ahead! Good luck :)
Post a Comment