Time flies, even when you have a lot of it!
This last 3 weeks have been a really nice "break". Yes, I am still in school/work (Toxicology- poisionings, overdoses, snake bites...totally awesome), but the hours are CUSHY (9-2), I don't have to write notes or even see patients on my own (which I feel I'm getting out of practice with as a result!), and it is a TON of teaching. This is super nice because I need to start getting ready to study for the next parts of my boards, which I take at the end of August. The faculty are so great and they are all Emergency Medicine trained before doing Tox, so it is a good source of information for me.
Currently I am home in a lot of pain from a tooth procedure that has had a little complication. Nothing catastrophic, but it hurts and there's nothing anyone can do about it. I've been eating nothing but liquids/soup/mashed potatoes for about a week and I am so sick of it...with no end in sight due to the little problem that happened yesterday. I'm hungry and cranky and I just want it to get better!
Still no word on the 2 tests I took a month ago. Hopefully in the next week or so I'll get my scores...I have gotten really good at waiting a looooong time for results! Still praying I passed, hoping I did well.
Not much else to say...livin is easy right now and I'm not being very productive but I need a break!
No comments:
Post a Comment