1. When I called in to work this morning to say that I was not going to be able to come in, the person I talked with informed me that the physician I am working with has taken off til Monday! The physician later called me and said that she arranged with the Nurse Practitioner for me to work with her if I am feeling better before Monday. I am sure I will at least go in on Friday, tomorrow is questionable.
2. I found out that I did pretty well on my Internal Medicine Shelf exam that I took about 3 weeks ago...actually, WAY better than I thought I did! I thought there was a good chance I failed it and would have to retake it, but I was WELL above failing. NO CLUE how that happened, but I'm thankful! I may have done well enough to Honor the block if my clinical evaluations were good enough- to honor, I had to have done at or above the mean on the Shelf. I'm not sure what the mean is this year (it fluctuates), but I'm pretty close so we'll see if it was enough! My goal has been to get Honors in my clinical evaluations in all the blocks, and I didn't really think that I might Honor a complete block, especially Medicine, so this is pretty exciting! I find out my grade in 3-5 weeks. We'll see!
1 comment:
WAHOO!!!!! I'm sorry about being ill, but I'm SO excited about your exam!!!!
Post a Comment