10.18.2009
Bland
Not too much exciting going on here...I was sick all of last week except Friday, when I went in and shadowed the OB/Gyn Nurse Practitioner. I had never seen a pregnant person as a patient before, so it was a great experience. Almost everyone we saw had something going on with them, like preterm labor or intrauterine fetal growth retardation, so that made it even more interesting. The only drawback was that since I was still a little sick and had no idea what I was doing, the experience was strictly shadowing; I didn't get to do anything on my own and didn't get to touch almost any of the patients (by the end of the day I did get to find the fundal height and fetal heartbeats on 2 women). I'm excited to see more! Other than that, boring week (sick), low-key weekend...not much to say! Ready to get back to work tomorrow. And to go back to the Primal Hour workout with D...yikes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Woohooo! Still sounds pretty good to me. And hey, maybe someday I cam convince you to be my OB...... :)
Post a Comment