I have vacuumed the apartment, I'm sitting on the couch with the windows/patio door open to enjoy the BEAUTIFUL weather, and I am trying to just relax.
My 4th year schedule is essentially done. I may need to flip two electives depending on scheduling availability, but I have made my decisions. It is set up to cover me for either ED or Peds. I hope this is the right decision, but if it's not I will just worry about it when that time comes.
I am studying for the Psych shelf exam. I have enough of a head start that I think it will be alright.
I have a plan for my Step 2 boards. I think it is a good plan. Still needs some more detail, but it is starting to come together.
When I have a day like this, with beautiful weather and nothing on the schedule, I try to relax. And I am very glad that I am happy in my current environment; it makes it that much easier to ignore the small things, rationalize through the big things, and just be.
It's a good day.
1 comment:
YAY! It's nice to hear you so calm and collected. I'm sure things will come together perfectly :)
Post a Comment