8.27.2010

Update

They graded my surgery shelf and I passed (it wasn't even my worst shelf grade!)...I'm assuming I didn't fail the clinical portion of OB/Gyn or Surgery (I don't have those evaluations back yet), so as far as I'm concerned, I feel comfortable now saying I'M A FOURTH YEAR! This is an exhilarating feeling, which is nice 2 days before my boards. I am so relieved to have that out of the way, and I'll feel even better after I have the full official grades (shelf + clinical).

I have decided that my "last first day of school" will be Tuesday the 7th. Since these last few weeks were just studying, they were like my "summer", and since at that point I'll know I passed all of my third year, I can officially be a 4th year! I know, kind of a stretch, but I have REALLY been wanting a "last first day of school" picture since I mentioned it last time, and I am determined to have it. Since most people in my class took the first month of 4th year and studied, it was kind of like their summer, so now it's mine too (just a month later!). Now hopefully I'll remember to have D take my picture by the door!!

P.S. Still overwhelmed about my test and my application. Test part 1 on Monday, application due Wednesday, test part 2 on Friday...THEN a nice little vacation weekend with the fam. If I don't have an ulcer by the end of this week it'll be a miracle...what was I thinking?!?

1 comment:

Mandi Merritt said...

Just wanted to let you know we're thinking of you often, especially in this coming week. I can't even imagine the stress, but at least it will all be over soon!