9.24.2009

Re-do

Hmm. Now that I have been thinking about this more, I think I thought my date went better than C thought it went. The more I microanalyze it the more I pick up on little signs that maybe it wasn't going as well as I thought. Just little comments he made or just a vibe I was getting. But then there were other signs that it was going pretty darn well...if I'm interpreting those signs right that is.

I am crazy. I'm sure that I am making way too big a deal about this...I mean who cares if he calls or not? It was one date, it happens all the time that first dates don't go on to second dates. It really is not a big deal. And on the other hand, just because I haven't heard from him at all today and he didn't end up coming over last night to go swimming (he was at his brother's and was planning on leaving at 10 but didn't end up leaving til later, he did tell me that part) does not mean it was a bad date. I think it just means that it wasn't a great date. Or he's just a player. Or, back to the beginning, I'm crazy and getting way WAY too detailed with this.

I don't have time for this! My test is tomorrow, I need to stop obsessing over everything except Internal Medicine topics. Bah!

No comments: