Ah, intersessions week. This week I am in the classroom once again, 8-5, with no off hours, both last weekend and this weekend off, and basically no studying to do. This is going to be glorious! I worked out today, did laundry, etc. Nice to relax.
Unfortunately, my mind keeps going back to my test on Friday...eek, eek, eek! It was hands down the hardest test I have ever taken. Boards...psh! They have NOTHING on this Shelf. I am a VERY fast test taker usually, but I barely finished this exam; almost no one else I talked to finished. Granted, I was absolutely whipping through it and had no time to really think about any of the answers...it was pure gut feeling. Scary! It'll be quite a while before I hear back about how I did.
While Friday morning was scary, D and I went to a concert with our guy friends, M and N. Long story short, D and I ended up walking out of the concert alone, wandering around looking for the lightrail stop, getting talked to by a CREEPER, riding 40 minutes back, and then walking back to our apartment at 12:30am. Freakin' trip. And don't worry, M and N never texted us to make sure we got home ok.
Saturday night I hung out with C, his friends from high school, his brother, and some of his brother's friends. I had a pretty darn good time! I didn't know anyone there except C; he was not attached to my hip and I certainly wasn't going to follow him around like a puppy dog, so I was forced to socialize with these people. I forgot how much I like meeting new people and just talking; when I have my confident boots on it is SO fun. That is a part of me that died and I'm excited that it's coming back. It was intimidating, but I had fun. Trying to decide if it is good or bad that he took me to hang out with his friends and his brother...I think good because he's not making me a secret but maybe bad because he didn't want to hang out alone? I'm leaning more towards good. Hopefully we'll hang out again.
1 comment:
I'd learn towards good. Stop over analyzing and enjoy it! If he called ya back, he's interested :)
Post a Comment